Complete identity verificationStart your crypto trading journey
Identity verification is a guide for the financial services industry to verify the identity of its customers. Professional institutions are required to verify the identity of relevant accounts and carry out suitability and risk assessments to minimize the risks involved.
Why is identity verification necessary?
Head to the Identity Verification page.
Open Bitget app and log in to your Bitget account, and then select Identity Verification.
Complete level 1 identity verification.
Use the Verify button on the level 1 identity verification page.
Identity verification is a process used by financial institutions and other regulated organizations to verify your identity. Bitget will verify your identity and conduct a risk assessment to mitigate risks.
- Level 1: ID card, passport, driver's license, and proof of residence.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You can only complete the identity verification on one account.
- Identity verification consists of data submission and review. It will only take you minutes to upload your ID and pass the face verification. Bitget will review your information upon receipt.
- The review process usually takes several minutes to an hour, depending on the country and type of document you have chosen. If it takes longer, you can contact customer service to check the progress.
Bitget does not provide services to users from the following countries/regions: Canada (Ontario), Crimea, Cuba, Hong Kong, Iran, North Korea, Singapore, Sudan, Syria, and the United States.